Field Service Software Features: Service Contract For Photocopiers and Printers
Metered Service Contracts for Photo Copiers
Field Force Tracker support special contract options for businesses that rents and maintain copier and printers.
These contract options are specifically meant for copiers, medical equipment or industries that use cycle meters. The field can handle an unlimited number of meters and
levels of charges (cost per print monochrome, cost per print color, scans etc.) on the equipment.
Photocopier and Printer Rental Services - Making Best Use of Field Service Software
Many Companies use our software to manage photocopier and printer rental business. We have worked with several photocopier companies in developing software and metering
modules specially geared for them. Our photocopier service clients are based in many states in the USA and outside the US. You can add as many photocopier per contracts
as you need and we will maintain their service counters and page overages automatically.
Photocopier Meter/ counter Recording Module
Companies that rent or maintain these devices often need to get page counters on monthly basis. Field Force Tracker's contract allows meter readings to be entered,
maintained and used in automatic calculations of page overage costs.
Complete Meter Collection and Billing
Field Force Tracker contract management software incorporates many time saving and powerful features specifically developed for the office equipment industry. Collecting accurate meter reads,
and timely invoicing are critical business processes for the office equipment Industry. The meter collection and billing features of our Meter Module allows dealers to unify meters
that are collected via remote monitoring systems, technician walk through, or customer emails and faxes into one central database. From here the cost-per-page invoices are then
calculated and generated based on their contracts.
- Possible to make fully automatic, hassle-free data entry (advanced module needed).
- Improve productivity by automating tedious meter collection and data entry processes.
- Improve meter reading accuracy and reduce discrepancies due to manual errors.
- Manage more meter contracts with accurate reporting.
- Simplified and automated meter billing and contract administration.
- One central repository for all billable meters.
- Built-in meter validation and reporting.
Key Software Features
- Can Integrate with leading print management solutions (additional charges for optional module will apply).
- Upload your meter readings seamlessly into the Field Service database, where they can be displayed, managed, and utilized to optimize business processes.
- Get meter reading from your website. If you have a form on your website where your customers enter their meter readings, the Meter Module can capture that data and enter it directly into Field Service for you.
- Serial numbers, print, copy, fax and scan counts, including black copy and color copy counts – whatever you collect – is all verified and entered for you.
Meter readings directly from the machine
- Meter Module can work with meter readings that are submitted from industry leading manufacturers’ email-enabled printer, copier and MFP devices, as well as from traditional customer sent emails.
- Serial numbers, print, copy, fax and scan counts can be automatically read (including black copy and color copy counts), and seamlessly entered into Field Force Tracker Service.
- Tracking clicks/prints by equipment and service contract.
- Cost-per-copy reporting and meter analysis reporting.
- Creating preventative maintenance calls by click as well as by time.
Warranty Management, Preventive Management
- Enforce response times, coverage schedules, callbacks, assignment, PM’s and escalation rules.
- Modify pricing with contract-specific adjustments or overrides.
- Establish invoicing rules for advance, arrears, full or partial period billings.
- Establish technician scheduling and compensation plans.
- Improve contract visibility and concession tracking.
- Manage warranty details and identify potential revenue sources.
- Create contracts to meet customer or market specific requirements.
- Manage contract line items at the customer, site, product or asset level.
- Prorate line item additions, changes or cancellations.
Field Service That Delivers the Most to The Customers
Field Force Tracker Enterprise provides your large service organization with the following essential features.
List of Features for Enterprise Service Delivery
Benefits of Field Force Tracker
- Helps in Better Customer Service By Getting Field Reports from the Mobile.
- Helps in better utilization and management of assets/workforce.
- Helps in reducing operating costs in long term.
- Helps in ensuring the discipline and punctuality.
- Helps preventing the loss of work hours and insufficient time in the field
- Actual Travel distance can be calculated & Companies can save on expenses.
- Better Sales and Service in Better Return for the Company
Why Field Force Tracker
Field Force Tracker is simply the best field service software for any company. It has been developed and supported by Rapidsoft Systems Inc, a 15 year old software development company.